Finding the right gift for can be a tall order, and sometimes gifting grooming products can be daunting. We asked our founder, Vaughn Acord his tips for sharing the gift of grooming so you can help your clients find the right gift for their favorite men in their life.
- Think about who you're gifting, what do they do for a living - are they in school, interacting with people in person or on Zooms?
- What do they enjoy doing for fun? Do they like the travel?
- Where do they live? Urban, rural, cold, hot, somewhere in between?
- How do they typically style their hair?
- How do they approach facial hair?
Here are some of our favorite gift-able products to get the ideas flowing:
- Detox Bar Soap: Like it was made for stockings
- Lip Balm: The mistletoe awaits
- Hydrating Shampoo: Everyone needs a flake-free winter season
- Texture Clay: Unwrap the perfect undone texture
- Grooming Sets: We took the guesswork out of gifting grooming products
Don't delay - the savings won't last but the good grooming days will.